Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Keep Up the Good Work

To my fabulous team - YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! 

I just want you to know that I have my eyes open even when I appear to be busy (it's the mother's thing, you know, eyes in the back of the head and all that) and I see what you have been doing. I also hear things (moms have great hearing). Now don't be afraid that I am about to start a lecture (I have been known to do so - ask my children). I just want to applaud the great things that you have been doing: stepping out to talk to visitors (when not scheduled), standing at the door to encourage people as they leave, keeping your eyes open to the needs of others, inviting people to come check us out. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are an invaluable asset to Journey North Church and we couldn't do it without you!

Can I ask one small thing? I would love it if I could get some feedback from you. It will help to identify our strengths and weaknesses. Remember the 4 questions from our training? They are located on the table by the Welcome Desk. Fill it out and drop it in the "Joy Box".

Again ---- Thanks For Serving! ---- I LOVE OUR CHURCH

No comments:

Post a Comment